Coronavirus / COVID-19
The National Police Air Service (NPAS) are working hard to support police forces across England and Wales keep the public safe amid the ongoing threat from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Whilst continuing to do all we can to keep the public safe, we are committed to adhering to the protocols advised by the government and Public Health England and Public Health Wales.
The Coronavirus outbreak has affected us all
The single most important action we can all take, in fighting Coronavirus, is to stay at home in order to protect the NHS and save lives.
When we reduce our day-to-day contact with other people, we will reduce the spread of the infection. That is why the Government has introduced three new measures:
• Requiring people to stay at home, except for very limited purposes
• Closing non-essential shops and community spaces
• Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public
The Government's social distancing measures will help to control the spread of the disease.
You can only leave your home for one of four reasons:
• shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequently as possible
• one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household
• any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
• travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
Please do not call the police for Coronavirus guidance
Please visit the Gov.uk website for the latest advice and information on Coronavirus
For more information please visit your local police force’s website or social media accounts